Complaints Procedure

If you are unhappy with how I have acted, here’s how to resolve it.

Talk to me

If I have done something that you disapprove of or that you don’t feel complies with current legislation, please talk to me. It may be that you or I don’t have all the information and misunderstandings can arise.

Going Further

As a professional counsellor, I’m regulated by the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy. If you can’t resolve your complaint informally with me, then the next step is to contact them.

%d bloggers like this: